The world-famous Universal Contour Wrap has been a favourite for over 25 years, due to its incredible instant cm loss results and unique guarantee. It’s powerful slimming results are thanks to the natural Classic Clay Solution combined with specialist wrapping techniques.
Your Classic Body Wrap treatment comes with the guarantee that you will lose at least 15cm or pay nothing, although average cm loss from the first treatment is 25-35cm,
The 15cm Double Guarantee*
If you do not lose a minimum of 15cm from your first treatment, you won’t pay a penny!
If you do not maintain cm loss for 30 days, you will be offered another treatment free of charge.
*The double guarantee only applies to your first full body wrap and if no weight (kg) is gained within 30 days after the treatment. After wrap instructions must be followed for your guarantee to be valid.
- Incredible instant and sustained slimming and body contouring
- Toning and Firming – UCW Classic revitalises the body’s elastin and compacts areas where fat is stored, literally sculpting your body into the shape you deserve.
- Exfoliating and Cleansing – During the treatment your entire body is wrapped in the warm clay and bandages, meaning every inch of your skin is cleansed and nourished so you look and feel fabulous after leaving the salon.
- Skin Tightening – UCW Classic is an effective way of reducing loose skin after pregnancy or weight changes caused by dieting or cosmetic surgery such as liposuction.
How It Works
The combination of unique natural Classic Clay Solution and specialist body wrapping techniques are what make our Classic Body Wrap so successful. The clay solution draws out toxins whilst the wrapping technique actively compressing the soft fatty tissues. This creates an instant inch loss, firming and body sculpting effect.
After your treatment, the Classic Clay Solution remains in the pores of the skin and your inch loss can continue for 3 – 4 days. We recommend during this time to wash only with tepid water, although this is optional.
This is not a water loss treatment. In fact, we recommend you drink water regularly after your treatment to enhance detoxification, flushing the toxins from your body.
What is in the Classic Clay Solution
- Bentonite: Excellent draining properties for full body detox, skin clarification and purification.
- Magnesium Sulphate: Stimulates peripheral skin circulation, exfoliating and anti-inflammatory
- Magnesium Chloride: Valuable mineral salt permits cellular balance, combats stress and fluid retention, anti-bacterial properties.
- Zinc Oxide: Bacterium properties and anti–inflammatory
- Sodium Chloride: Detoxifies tissues and tightens the skin
How many treatments so I need?
Just one! Whilst we recommend a course of treatments for maximum results, our cm loss guarantee is valid for your first treatment.
Course of treatments:
To experience the full benefits of our Classic Body Wrap, we recommend a course of 3 – 5 treatments taken at least 7-10 days apart.
What to Expect:
- Our Classic Body Wrap is a full body treatment taking around 2 hours and is always performed by highly trained therapists.
- Before the treatment, your therapist will measure you at particular points on the body.
- Bandages which have been pre-soaked in our Classic Clay Solution are then applied using specialist wrapping techniques.
- You then wear a Vinyl suit to keep warm while you lie back and relax for an hour while the treatment gets to work. You could use this time to get more out of your trip to the salon and indulge in additional treatments such as a facial or manicure.
- After 60 minutes your bandages are removed, your therapist will re-measure and you’ll be amazed by your cm loss result.
- After your treatment, the Classic Clay Solution remains in the pores of the skin and your fat loss can continue for 3 – 4 days. We recommend during this time to wash only with tepid water, although this is optional.
- This is not a water loss treatment. In fact, we recommend you drink water regularly after your treatment to enhance detoxification, flushing the toxins from your body.
- Destroyed Fat Cells and Triglycerides end up in the liver and are used as energy.
- Water, glycerol and toxins are drained into the lymphatic system for natural flushing.
Are the results permanent?
- UCW removes cellulite & excess fat, preventing this from recurring in the treated areas.
- This treatment does not remove water but fat accumulation and toxins.
- The only way to regain this fat – is if you eat it back on. However a sensible diet and exercise routine will ensure that the fat stays off.
What can be treated with this system?
- Fat & Cellulite reduction
- Skin tightening
- Body Sculpting
Pre and Post Treatment Care: WATER! WATER! WATER
- Drinking plenty of water (at least 2-3 litres per day for a week before the treatment and 6-8 weeks post - treatment) to improve your metabolism, increase urine output and release lipid metabolites.
- We recommend a low calorie diet with protein in each meal and drink at least a glass of warm water (not carbonated, sparkling water, soft drink, coffee) before and after the session.
- Exercise such as brisk walk, biking or other aerobic activities for at least 3 days after the treatment to stimulate the lymphatic activity.
- Alcohol consumption/ caffeine/ diuretics during this period may prevent your liver from removing the deactivated fat cells from your body (as the liver will assign priority to removing the alcohol from your blood). For best results you should refrain from any alcohol consumption for 8 weeks after the treatment.
- Try to avoid doing anything that will irritate your skin before/ after treatment.
- A lymph-draining massage will improve the circulation and lymphatic drainage
- A Liver Detox supplement will also boost the livers ability to burn fat.
- Maintain an un-stressful life style and lots of sleep also helps the body flush out the fat more efficiently.
- Wash with cool/ tepid water for 3-4 days after the treatment using very mild/ no cleanser. We highly recommend avoiding cleanser around larger lymph vessels: neck, armpits and groin.
Are there any side effects?
- UCW is a safe, nonsurgical procedure, it is non-invasive, no cutting, no permanent scars and no downtime should be experienced after the treatment.
- Due to specific clay there is selective damage to fat cells only and does not interfere with any other organs.
- There are no reports of side effects for these treatments. However some people may experience transient redness, excessive thirst, and nausea or headaches immediately after the treatment which always resolves by drinking water.
Which areas are suitable for the treatment?
- UCW can be used on the entire body or targeted areas
- Areas with localized fat that is greater than 1cm such as: thighs, abdomen, arms, love-handles and buttocks where diet and exercise alone have not helped - are the most appropriate.
- The treatment is most beneficial to those with stubborn fat despite a healthy diet and sensible exercise.
Who should NOT have treatment?
- People who are generally healthy are safe to have the treatment.
- Treatment is discouraged on patients with a coagulation disorder, using anticoagulants or platelet inhibitors or who have an implanted electrical device.
- Not for use on areas with less than 1cm of adipose tissue, areas previously treated with injection lipolysis, liposuction, abdominoplasty, or other surgery including laparoscopic, or where hernia, implanted material, sensory loss or dysesthesia are present.
- Patients with cardiovascular diseases, acute illness, compromised liver function, severe bleeding tendencies
- Treatments are contraindicated for patients with cancer, systemic disease, who are pregnant/ suspected to be pregnant or breast feeding.
Can UCW cause weight loss?
This is not a method to lose weight but to reduce fat. It is particularly indicated for the reduction of adiposity, like the famous “love handles”or "Mummy tummy".
Treatment is initiated at the clinic but must be continued at home, on a daily basis as prescribed. Results are accelerated when professional treatments are maintained with homecare products.
The treatment must not be interrupted and cannot be combined with other products/ treatments, as the results and/ appearance of undesired effects cannot be predicted.
A customised range of products will be prescribed after a skin assessment has been conducted and a detailed medical history noted.